TOP PAYING SITES

GET PAID BY CLICKING ADS PER DAY..$0.01 PER CLICK YOU MAKE AND $0.005 PER REFERRAL CLICKS..$2.00 PAYOUT VIA PP/AP GET PAID BY EARNING POINTS AND HAVE IT CONVERTED INTO CASH. THE MORE YOU EARN CREDITS THE MORE YOU GET TO CASHOUT..MINIMUM PAYOUT IS $5.50 VIA PAYPAL. CLICK HERE FOR PROOF OF PAYMENT. mylot"> GET PAID TO WRITE ANYTHING YOU WANT. MIN PAYOUT IS $10 VIA PP. PROOF OF PAYMENT HERE
what you get as a member: Earn up to $0.02 per click Earn up to $0.01 for every ad your referrals click. Instant payment PROOF OF PAYMENTS

Thursday

Flash Player not supported with Blacberry Device


I recently purchased my blackberry 8820, the device had a very deceiving look and the features are great...It's a WIFI handset and can automatically detect connections within wifi spots, with this features, I can open my e-mails fast (gmail,yahoo).It can open facebook,myspace and friendster..I can even do my blogging using the handset...cool isn't it?

However,this handset may have some disadvantage like many other phone models.One thing i found out is that blackberry handset does not support flash player of any version, with that I'm not able to play some sites that requires flash playersuch as youtube and some flash supported games like poker in facebook.

Like many other blackberry users, I did some research if there is any possible options to download flash.With no luck as of yet, there is no progress but rumors had been spread that working with flash is on process and that the laest RIM will support flash.To now,all blackberry users are hoping and waiting for some good news about flash upgrade...

If you have some more research to add and update this posts please do inform me by leaving comments...I'm looking forward for options and ideas for flash upgrde.Thanks!




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP